AppKiwi - Download Mobile Apps on PC & Mac
Google Classroom on PC/Mac
Author: Google LLC
OS: Windows, OS X, VARY +
About Google Classroom
There are many benefits to using Classroom:
• Easy to set up – Teachers can add students directly or share a code with their class to join. It takes just minutes to set up.
• Saves time – The simple, paperless assignment workflow allows teachers to create, review and mark assignments quickly, all in one place.
• Improves organization – Students can see all of their assignments on an assignments page, and all class materials (e.g., documents, photos, and videos) are automatically filed into folders in Google Drive.
• Enhances communication – Classroom allows teachers to send announcements and start class discussions instantly. Students can share resources with each other or provide answers to questions on the stream.
• Affordable and secure – Like the rest of G Suite for Education services, Classroom contains no ads, never uses your content or student data for advertising purposes, and is free.
Camera: Needed to allow the user to take photos or videos and post them to Classroom.
Storage: Needed to allow the user to attach photos, videos, and local files to Classroom. It's also needed to enable offline support.
Accounts: Needed to allow the user to choose which account to use in Classroom.
Recent Updates - Version Varies with device
- * A few of our pages have a brand new look and feel to make app navigation easier
* Plus, we've made additional bug fixes and performance improvements
How To Download & Play:
1. Download & Install AppKiwi
2. Download Google Classroom APK
3. Launch from APK Library