AppKiwi - Download Mobile Apps on PC & Mac
Android Auto - Maps, Media, Messaging & Voice on PC/Mac
Author: Google LLC
OS: Windows, OS X, 5.0 +
About Android Auto - Maps, Media, Messaging & Voice
Just say “Ok Google” to...
• Route to your next destination using Google Maps with real-time GPS navigation and traffic alerts
• Make calls using Google Assistant and answer incoming calls with just a tap.
• Listen to your favorite media apps including Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, Google Play Music, Amazon Music, NPR One, Audible, MLB.com, and Deezer. Many more music, radio, news, sports news, audiobook, and podcast apps are also supported.
• Send and receive messages with your Google Assistant using SMS, Hangouts, WhatsApp, Skype, Telegram, WeChat, Kik, Google Allo, and many more messaging apps.
For a full list of compatible apps, go to http://g.co/androidauto
To use Android Auto, you’ll need a phone running Android 5.0 or higher (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, or Oreo) and an active data connection.
Over 400 car models now support Android Auto! To find out if your car display is compatible and how to enable it, check your owner’s manual or contact your car’s manufacturer. Once enabled, use a high quality USB cable to connect your phone to your car, then launch Android Auto to get going!
Learn more about Android Auto and compatible cars at http://android.com/auto
For support: http://support.google.com/androidauto
Get help from our community: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/android-auto
- • Android Auto now works with any car! Use it directly on your phone screen
- • Just say “Ok Google” to use voice commands, don’t need to touch the screen first
- • Scroll through song lists more easily with the new letter jump feature
- • Swipe to dismiss cards on the homepage screen
- • We want to hear from you! Join the conversation in our community https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/android-auto
1. Download & Install AppKiwi
2. Download Android Auto - Maps, Media, Messaging & Voice
3. Launch app from APK Library