AppKiwi - Download Mobile Apps on PC & Mac
Microsoft OneDrive on PC/Mac
Author: Microsoft Corporation
OS: Windows, OS X, VARY +
About Microsoft OneDrive
• Quickly open and save OneDrive files in Office apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
• Easily find photos thanks to automatic tagging.
• Get notifications when a shared document is edited.
• Share albums of your favorite photos and videos.
• Access your most important files offline.
For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You cannot sign in with an account from an on-premises directory. Camera upload, search, sort, and the ability to add OneDrive for Business accounts are available only on devices running Android 4.0 or later.
This app is provided by Microsoft. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or its affiliates maintain facilities.
Recent Updates - Version Varies with device
- Version 5.4:
- • Crop, rotate, and choose from new filters to digitize your physical world with our enhanced Scan feature
- • Quickly navigate and find photos from a long time ago in a place far far away with our new fast scroller in the Photo view
- • Save space on your phone by capturing photos and saving them directly to OneDrive within the app
1. Download & Install AppKiwi
2. Download Microsoft OneDrive
3. Launch app from APK Library