AppKiwi - Download Mobile Apps on PC & Mac
Uber on PC/Mac
Author: Uber Technologies, Inc.
OS: Windows, OS X, VARY +
Whether you’re going to the airport or across town, there’s an Uber for every occasion. Uber is available in more than 630+ cities worldwide—download the app and take your first trip today.
Requesting your Uber is easy—here’s how it works:
- Just open the app and tell us where you’re going.
- The app uses your location so your driver knows where to pick you up.
- You’ll see your driver’s picture, vehicle details, and can track their arrival on the map.
- Payment can be made by credit card, cash in select cities, Android Pay, PayPal, and more.
- After the ride, you can rate your driver and provide feedback to help us improve the Uber experience. You’ll also get a receipt by email.
Need a simple way to get from A to B quickly? Take uberX, our most affordable individual option.
Want to save money on your ride? Take uberPOOL—you’ll travel with other riders headed your way and enjoy a lower fare.
Want to elevate your experience? Take a high-end vehicle with UberBLACK. And there’s still more options—whether you’re traveling with a big group, or need a vehicle with accessibility features.
See if Uber is available in your city at https://www.uber.com/cities
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/uber
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/uber
Have a question? Visit uber.com/help
Recent Updates - Version Varies with device
- We update the Uber app as often as possible to help make it faster and more reliable for you. This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements.
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback helps us to improve the Uber app.
Have a question? Tap Help in the Uber app or visit help.uber.com.
How To Download & Play:
1. Download & Install AppKiwi
2. Download Uber APK
3. Launch from APK Library