AppKiwi - Download Mobile Apps on PC & Mac
OBDLink (OBD car diagnostics) on PC/Mac
Author: OBD Solutions, LLC
OS: Windows, OS X, 4.4 +
About OBDLink (OBD car diagnostics)
- OBDLink MX+
- OBDLink LX Bluetooth
- OBDLink MX Bluetooth
- OBDLink Bluetooth
- OBDLink MX Wi-Fi
- OBDLink WiFi
- OBDLink EX USB (with Android 3.1 or newer)
- OBDLink SX USB (with Android 3.1 or newer)
***The app will NOT work with any other brand of OBD adapter.***
Turn your phone or tablet into a full-fledged diagnostic scan tool: read diagnostic trouble codes, clear the "Check Engine" light, check emissions readiness, estimate fuel economy and much more!
- Check and clear diagnostic trouble codes
- Read freeze frame data
- Display real-time data (over 90 parameters!)
- Customizable dashboards
- Emissions readiness for each US state
- Fuel economy MPG, l/100km or km/l calculation
- Multiple trip meters
- Log data to CSV format (compatible with Excel)
- Retrieve vehicle information including VIN number and calibration ID
- Oxygen Sensor Results (Mode $05)
- On-board Monitoring Tests (Mode $06)
- In-performance Tracking Counters (Mode $09)
- GPS tracking - plot vehicle parameters on a map in real-time
- Full diagnostic report that can be e-mailed
- English and Metric units
- Free unlimited updates
Recent Updates - Version 5.22.0
- Added a Connection Wizard to simplify connecting new OBDLink adapters. This can be accessed by tapping the help icon on the main page or by going to Settings > Connection Wizard.
Added warnings for digital/radial gauges that change the background color of the gauge based on the current value.
Added support for changing the vehicle/communication type by long pressing the vehicle/connect button.
Added support for the new OBDLink EX rev.
Fixed an issue with GPS not working on Android 12 devices.
How To Download & Play:
1. Download & Install AppKiwi
2. Download OBDLink (OBD car diagnostics) APK
3. Launch from APK Library