AppKiwi - Download Mobile Apps on PC & Mac
Blockpuzzle on PC/Mac
Author: Simon Flachsbart
OS: Windows, OS X, 4.2 +
The goal of the game is to get as much points as possible. You earn points by placing pieces. Bigger pieces give you more points.
If you fill a line (row or column), the line gets removed from the field. The more lines you remove at once, the more points you earn.
After you placed all pieces, new pieces are generated. The game ends, when there are no more options to place the current pieces.
How to play:
To place a piece simply press on it in the preview and drag it to the place you want to drop it. You may only place pieces on empty cells.
The point display shows you your actual points on the left and your high score on the right.
There are several differences between the levels:
1. The size of the table
2. The number of pieces showed at once (more pieces means more options and is therefore easier)
3. The types of pieces (in the hard levels there are pieces with more edges)
In the lower difficulties, you will have a help that shows you, which lines are removed, when you hover over with a piece. In the upper difficulties there is no help on that.
Recent Updates - Version 2.0
- * Night mode (only Android 5.0 and above)
* Puzzle is displayed correctly on nearby square screens (e.g. foldable)
* Added score achievements
* Drag shadow is hidden, when snapping to table
* Preventing display standby, when in the game
How To Download & Play:
1. Download & Install AppKiwi
2. Download Blockpuzzle APK
3. Launch from APK Library