AppKiwi - Download Mobile Apps on PC & Mac
AfterShip Package Tracker - Tracking Packages on PC/Mac
Author: AfterShip Limited
OS: Windows, OS X, 5.1 +
About AfterShip Package Tracker - Tracking Packages
You can use our shipment tracker for all deliveries with every local and international carrier including the Post, DHL, UPS, FedEx, DPD, USPS, etc.
Tracking packages and deliveries of online shopping orders can't get easier than this. AfterShip is an easy-to-use package tracker with which you will know when your parcel will arrive. Check the delivery status of your parcels from Amazon shipping, eBay, AliExpress, and others only in a few clicks.
With our package tracker, you can check the delivery status of your shipping order across 700+ couriers worldwide at any point in its route. Be informed when the shipment will reach your destination with fast delivery notifications.
• Free shipment tracking with our order tracker
• Free push notifications for 8 major order delivery statuses
• No ads in our package tracking app
• Auto-detect courier with the shipping label
•Track your packages and deliveries by scanning the barcode in our shipment tracker
• Auto-detect carrier based on tracking number format of the package delivery
• Easily copy/paste tracking number of orders
• Easy-to-share tracking links with our order tracker
• Auto-Import Amazon shipping, Etsy, and Walmart orders
• Gmail sync / forward: shipment tracker that gets everything from your Gmail
Push notifications with the updated order delivery status:
• Info Received - Courier has received a shipping request from the shipper
• In-Transit - Shipment on the way
• Out for Delivery - Order is out for delivery
• Delivered - Shipment is delivered
• Failed Attempt - Courier tried to deliver the package but failed
• Exception - Package delivery failed due to some shipping exception
Track your packages and deliveries in our order tracker across 700+ carriers for FREE! Just enter the tracking number and we will auto-detect the carriers for effortless tracking.
Check where your parcel from Amazon shipping, eBay, AliExpress, and others is at any time. Receive delivery notifications for every shipping label you enter in the AfterShip package tracker.
Tracking packages for every shipping delivery you are expecting from popular carriers like the Post, DHL, USPS, Blue Dart, FedEx, and UPS is easy with the AfterShip package tracker.
AfterShip package tracker currently supports 700+ carriers in our order tracker app (find the full list below).
- China EMS (ePacket)
- China Post
- DHL, DHL Express, DHL Global Forwarding, DHL Benelux, DHL Poland, DHL Netherlands
- Canada Post
- Australia Post
- UPS, UPS Freight, UPS Mail Innovations
- DPD, DPD Germany, DPD UK, DPD Ireland, DPD Poland
- Hermes, Hermes Germany
- India Post
- New Zealand Post
- UK Mail
- SF Express, SF Express International
- Singapore Post
Enter in our package tracker the tracking number you received from Amazon shipping, eBay AliExpress, and others for your parcel and track your packages and deliveries at any time. Know when your parcel will arrive and with which carrier - it is easy to check the delivery status with the AfterShip package delivery tracker at any point in its route.
Find the carrier you need with the autodetect feature of our package tracker and know when your parcel will arrive with the Post, DHL, Australia Post, UPS, FedEx, DPD, China Post, etc. Tracking packages is a cakewalk with the AfterShip package tracker.
Help us to improve. Please leave us a positive review if you have a great experience using our package tracker.
Recent Updates - Version 5.16.1
- Update: We’ve improved the shipment adding process so that you can manually add shipments with more efficiency.
Update: We’ve added a "share AfterShip app" feature so you can share AfterShip Package Tracker with your friends easily.
Update: We’ve optimized the UX of the menu bar so you can navigate through the AfterShip app more easily.
How To Download & Play:
1. Download & Install AppKiwi
2. Download AfterShip Package Tracker - Tracking Packages APK
3. Launch from APK Library