AppKiwi - Download Mobile Apps on PC & Mac
Bosch eBike Connect
About Bosch eBike Connect
So that you always have access to the latest features and improvements, we recommend that you update your on-board computer to the latest software version. To find out how to update the software on your device, please refer to our FAQ section: https://www.bosch-ebike.com/connect/faq/
Please note: This app can only be used for eBikes with Bosch drive and the Nyon or Kiox eBike on-board computer. Local differences apply in product and feature availability. Please refer to the corresponding website www.bosch-ebike.com for your country for the overview of products and features currently available in your market.
- You will receive information and current news around eBikes, as well as personal notifications.
- Your eBike rides appear in all details
- Unsynchronized and unfinished activities are marked
- Activate the connection to Google Fit just once to ensure that all your rides are automatically logged in the Google Fit app.
- Sync your data to Strava.
MAP & NAVIGATION
- Convenient address entry and transfer to Nyon & Kiox
- Calculation and display of remaining range
- Discover new cycling routes with the komoot route planning and navigation app. Once you have linked both accounts in the eBike Connect App, you can easily synchronise your activities and routes with komoot.
- Personal information
- Change your private and work address
- Setting of Custom Screens
- Custom Riding Modes for your Bosch eBike drive (Nyon, prior to model year 2021)
- Calculation of the remaining range based on topography and the selected support level (Nyon, prior to model year 2021)
- Lock: You can now purchase the new premium feature Lock in the eBike Connect app shop (Kiox & Nyon)
The premium 'Lock' function, in conjunction with the Kiox & Nyon displays, is compatible with the Bosch Active Line and Active Line Plus Drive Units from model year 2018 or the Performance Line, Cargo Line, Performance Line Speed and Performance Line CX from model year 2020 onwards.
Please be sure to update both displays and the Drive Unit to the latest software version.
To ensure that all features are fully functioning and to receive full support, the eBike Connect app for Android must be downloaded from the official Google Play Store.
Recent Updates - Version 126.96.36.199
- Import your GPX files directly in the eBike Connect app: As with the online portal, you can now upload your self-created or shared routes directly in the smartphone app in the ‘Map’ section and follow them using Kiox or Nyon displays. You can even receive turn-by-turn navigation instructions.
We have also fixed some minor bugs and made some improvements - for example altitude and ascent/descent values are now more accurate.
How To Download & Play:
1. Download & Install AppKiwi
2. Download Bosch eBike Connect APK
3. Launch from APK Library