AppKiwi - Download Mobile Apps on PC & Mac
Xfinity Authenticator on PC/Mac
OS: Windows, OS X, 4.4 +
About Xfinity Authenticator
Authenticator works with our Two-Step Verification, so it's easy to approve sign-in requests with your fingerprint.
Xfinity Authenticator is available to all Xfinity customers.
• Receive a push notification when unrecognized devices attempt to sign into your account
• Easily approve sign-in requests with your fingerprint
• Verify your mobile phone number and personal email address
• Securely create Two-Step Verification codes from most supported providers
• Manage sign-in requests from multiple Xfinity users and third-party accounts on one device
• Xfinity ID
• Verified mobile phone number and personal email address
Get Help Signing In
• Create an Xfinity ID: xfinity.com/getstarted
• Look up your existing Xfinity ID (email, mobile phone, or username): xfinity.com/id
• Reset your Xfinity password: xfinity.com/password
• Learn more about 'Do Not Sell My Personal Information' options at https://www.xfinity.com/privacy/manage-preference
Recent Updates - Version 2.02.00.09.16
- We're continuing to keep your data secure with these important new features.
Now, you can:
- You can now navigate the app in Spanish. It will automatically use the language you prefer based on your device settings.
- Your privacy is important. We’ve made it easier to learn about Xfinity’s privacy practices in this latest release. Visit us at Xfinity.com/privacy.
How To Download & Play:
1. Download & Install AppKiwi
2. Download Xfinity Authenticator APK
3. Launch from APK Library