AppKiwi - Download Mobile Apps on PC & Mac
John L. Scott Home Search on PC/Mac
Author: John L. Scott Real Estate
OS: Windows, OS X, 5.0 +
About John L. Scott Home Search
Instant access to listings in Washington, Oregon, Idaho and areas of California. Search for active, pending and sold listings (Where available) and view property details with ease. When you are ready, connect with a John L. Scott® broker/agent.
Access properties you've saved, by signing up for your own Property Tracker® account, view photo slideshows and take a closer look with "street view".
Your home search has never been easier.
Interactive Map Search
* Search nearby listings using your current location (Location Services must be allowed)
* Address search
* Your favorite listings are clearly identified
Search Criteria Filters
* Price range
* Bedrooms and bathrooms
* Square feet and acreage
* Property type and status
* Time on market
* Bank owned
* Open houses
* And more...
Property Information & Tools
* Comprehensive details and photos
* Share listings with friends and family
* Driving directions and street view
* John L. Scott Property Tracker account (Sign-in or sign up)
* Save and view your favorite properties
* One-tap access to a John L. Scott broker associate
* Automatic saving of your last search criteria between sessions
* Ability to sort your search results
* Access to John L. Scott Real Estate Support
Leverage the power of your mobile device!
Recent Updates - Version 4.1
- -We’ve added a saved search menu, giving Property Tracker users the ability to view and edit their searches.
-Polygons now load on the map when users load listings, cities, or schools.
-When loading a listing the gallery now displays a link if the listing has a virtual tour.
-Listings with virtual tours display updated icons with an orange badge throughout the app.
-Some listings now provide a link to a Community Spotlight video, highlighting the listing's neighborhood and/or city.
How To Download & Play:
1. Download & Install AppKiwi
2. Download John L. Scott Home Search APK
3. Launch from APK Library