AppKiwi - Download Mobile Apps on PC & Mac
Lock Screen & Notifications iOS 14 on PC/Mac
Author: LuuTinh Developer
OS: Windows, OS X, 5.0 +
About Lock Screen & Notifications iOS 14
You can quickly view your recent notifications from the Lock screen by turn on your phone.
You can also do these things from the Lock Screen & Notificaions iOS 14:
- Tap a single notification or a group of notifications to view all of them for that app.
- Swipe left over notifications to manage, view, or clear the notifications.
- Manage alerts for specific apps.
Learn how to set, use, and change a passcode on your device.
Set a passcode on your phone to help protect your data.
Set up a passcode
- On your phone, open Lock Screen & Notification ap.
- Tap Passcode option.
- Enable Passcode and Enter a six-digit passcode.
- Enter your passcode again to confirm it and activate it.
To make Lock Screen & Notifications iOS 14 working most perfect. You must grant some special permissions like to:
- CAMERA: To open camera in your phone.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: To turn off lockscreen while calling.
- NOTIFICATION ACCESS: To get notifications in your phone.
- READ/WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To download more wallpaper.
- DRAW OVER SCREEN: To show Lock Screen & Notification in over all apps.
How to use Lock Screen & Notificaions iOS 13: https://youtu.be/HS-L0jAF0Vw
Recent Updates - Version 1.3.8
- THIS RELEASE:
- Add feature to hide notifications for a app.
- Improve to use unlock animation in Launcher iOS 13.
- Fix all issue reported by user.
- Study face unlock (Very difficult to implement and keep security).
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR USING MY APPS :)
How To Download & Play:
1. Download & Install AppKiwi
2. Download Lock Screen & Notifications iOS 14 APK
3. Launch from APK Library