AppKiwi - Download Mobile Apps on PC & Mac
Device Care on PC/Mac
Author: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
OS: Windows, OS X, VARY +
About Device Care
Some Galaxy devices may not support some of the features outlined below.
App updates via the Google Play store are only available on some devices.
- Reports the current condition of a customer's smartphone on a 100-point scale;
- Optimizes a smartphone in one simple click;
- Analyzes battery usage on a per-app basis and saves battery power by checking unused apps via App power monitor;
- Identifies battery-draining apps;
- Provides Power saving mode and Maximum power saving mode to ensure that the user can enjoy their smartphone for an extended period of time;
- Offers a feature to remove unnecessary files automatically;
- Manages and frees up RAM efficiently;
- Detects malware (viruses, spyware) and provides real-time protection for smartphones; and
- Offers two widget types and an edge panel for customer convenience.
Certain Galaxy devices may not support some of the features outlined above.
This app requires the following permissions:
It needs to access Storage to provide a feature that cleans up junk files on your device, as well as a feature that selectively deletes music, video, or document files.
It needs to access Phone to use Telephony Manager, so that it can enable or disable the Auto restart feature based on the MCC and MNC, SIM state, and Call status.
Recent Updates - Version Varies with device
- - Minor bug fixes
How To Download & Play:
1. Download & Install AppKiwi
2. Download Device Care APK
3. Launch from APK Library