AppKiwi - Download Mobile Apps on PC & Mac
ShazzleChat - Free Privacy Peer-to-Peer Messenger on PC/Mac
Author: Shazzle, LLC
OS: Windows, OS X, 5.0 +
About ShazzleChat - Free Privacy Peer-to-Peer Messenger
Create Your Own Free Privacy Network with ShazzleChat.
When Privacy Matters to you and your family - ShazzleChat. When you want to express yourself without ramifications - ShazzleChat. When your job could be effected by your social life - ShazzleChat. When you want to share with your friends and family without the public scrutiny - ShazzleChat.
ShazzleChat connects you with your party or groups and never keeps record of your delivered content and never limits the amount of content you may deliver. We don’t store your memories, they are yours, not ours. Our system is designed to keep us connecting you not recording or profiling you.
TO GET STARTED:
1. Download the ShazzleChat Application for Android.
2. Sign up and create your personal privacy network and enter the SMS verification email.
3. MOST IMPORTANTLY: Invite a friend or family member to join the network! Add more friends and family via "Invite Contacts" if on your device or "Add Contact" if this is a brand new personal contact. Your personal privacy network is lonely without friends and family!
4. Enjoy your personal privacy network.
We're always looking to improve our products, including making them more accessible. Please email email@example.com with any comments. Thank you!
Shazzle believes privacy is liberty. We do not store your information because we do not see or store your information. Our system is built to insure this does not happen. Privacy is not about having something to hide, it’s about having something to preserve.
ShazzleChat offers a decentralized platform in which each smartphone becomes a user’s private network which we believe reduces man in the middle, device at rest, and aggregate server security breaches. No centralized record of the contents of the communication is ever created. Further, because the content itself resides only with the Sender and Recipient, Shazzle prevents the data aggregation, data-mining, and discovery to which all web communications are exposed. We connect sender and receiver facilitating an encrypted channel where users send communications and content (even video with no limits on file size or length).
Shazzle never receives or stores a copy of the message. Instead the user is in total control of their privacy, with no need to trust anyone other than their intended receiver, and all without the limits on file size or content.
This architecture ensures privacy because possession of communications content is limited to the Sender and the Recipient only. Privacy is our most basic and important freedom.
Shazzle was formed in recognition of this, with a mission to restore your privacy in internet communications. No one should be snooping around your private thoughts and no big business should profit off data mining your communications. You should not have to trade privacy for convenience, and now you don’t have to.
Viber, WhatsApp, and other services ask you to trust them to delete your messages once they deliver them. You don’t have to trust us. We never get your message. We allow you to deliver it yourself as easily as creating your message and pressing 'send'.
• We do not store your communications because we don’t receive them, ever.
• Our chat and mail products are free to use because privacy should not have a
• You don’t need to trust us. We don’t want you to trust us. Trust is not a fundamental freedom, privacy is.
Please learn more about our technology via Google Patents:
Shazzle Issued/Pending Patents
Recent Updates - Version 1.3.5
- SUPPORT AND FAQ's, PASSWORD IMPROVEMENTS
and more in new version 1.3.5
Support and FAQ's
- You can open FAQ's from the application Password
- The ability to reset your password in one touch
How To Download & Play:
1. Download & Install AppKiwi
2. Download ShazzleChat - Free Privacy Peer-to-Peer Messenger APK
3. Launch from APK Library