AppKiwi - Download Mobile Apps on PC & Mac
Truece - The app for today's co-parent on PC/Mac
OS: Windows, OS X, 4.4 +
About Truece - The app for today's co-parent
Connect with others or use independently
- In addition to your co-parent, you can connect with your kids, their grandparents, your spouse, your legal team, your childcare team – anyone who is part of your co-parenting community. Send messages, update schedules, request reimbursements, and more.
- If your co-parent chooses not to use the app, that’s not a problem! Truece does not require participation from both sides in order to be effective. Import conversations and calendars you share with your co-parent in other venues, document when you arrive at custody transfers, record parenting-related expenses, and more, all independent from your co-parent.
No hidden fees
Truece will never require you to pay a subscription fee. With the Standard Truece package, you have unlimited use of all Truece Tools, and you can generate reports on your parenting history as far back as three months.
Extra Bonus Features Available
Upgrade to Truece Enhanced or Premium for increased data retrieval and storage capabilities – all for less than the cost of one hour of legal fees.
Truece Tools Include:
Parenting Time - Keep track of overnights, pick-ups, and drop-offs. Time-and-location-stamped check-in/check-out system makes it easy to document accurate, down-to-the-minute custody history.
Calendar - Update and manage your family schedule. Give your kids, co-parent, or other members of your Truece Community the ability to add or edit events – you choose who has access.
Expenses - Record child-related expenses. Snap pictures of receipts or purchases and upload to the app. Request reimbursements from your co-parent, and keep track of reimbursements you’ve sent to them.
Messenger - Send and receive messages in-app. Import conversations from other messenger tools, so you can keep track of all communication with your co-parent, even if they’re not a fellow Truecer.
Notes – Use just like a parenting journal! Document important interactions with your co-parent, screenshot conversations or emails to keep for easy reference, make note of important events or changes in your child’s life, and more. All notes are time-stamped, to lend accuracy and accountability to your records.
Reporting - Generate court-admissible reports in any category to add to your personal records or to submit to your legal team. Get reports on custody history, expense history, communication history and more, or search by keyword to refine the focus of the report.
*Document storage and sharing coming soon!
See more at https://truece.com
Recent Updates - Version 1.0.3
- Updates and enhancements for improved security and performance.
How To Download & Play:
1. Download & Install AppKiwi
2. Download Truece - The app for today's co-parent APK
3. Launch from APK Library