AppKiwi - Download Mobile Apps on PC & Mac
Movie Edit add-on on PC/Mac
Author: Sony Corporation
OS: Windows, OS X, 7.0 +
About Movie Edit add-on
This application can only be used on ILCE-7C/ZV-1/DSC-RX0M2/DSC-RX100M7.
■ Smooth gimbal-like image stabilization
- With this application, you can create smooth videos using equipment that does not require a gimbal. *
In addition, since image stabilization is performed when editing, you can adjust the amount of image stabilization. For example, you can increase the magnification ratio of a video to increase the stabilization effect.
* The angle of view becomes narrow compared to when the video was recorded.
■ Intelligent framing
- If you change the aspect ratio of a movie from 16:9 to 1:1 to match the specifications of a social media site, the subject in the video is automatically framed using the lens information of the camera so that the subject does not frame out.
In addition, a distorted image can be corrected (projective transformation) as if the subject was captured from the front when framing.
■ Multi-aspect editing
- Since you can create videos with multiple aspect ratios from one video file, you can efficiently post to various social media sites.
■ Playback speed change and trimming
- By changing the playback speed, you can create impressive videos.
- With the trimming function, you can freely edit the length of a video.
- Using Imaging Edge Mobile, you can transfer videos that you want to edit with the Movie Edit add-on from your camera to your smartphone.
- Supported operating systems: Android 7.0 to 11.0
- This app is not guaranteed to work with all smartphones/tablets.
- For supported models and information on features/functions, see the support page below.
Recent Updates - Version 1.2.1
How To Download & Play:
1. Download & Install AppKiwi
2. Download Movie Edit add-on APK
3. Launch from APK Library