AppKiwi - Download Mobile Apps on PC & Mac
Crossword Puzzle Free on PC/Mac
Author: Redstone Games
OS: Windows, OS X, 4.2 +
About Crossword Puzzle Free
Crossword Puzzle Free by Redstone, also known as "The crossword lovers dream app," delivers the best crossword solving experience on mobile devices, providing users with fresh content and a well-designed user interface.
Download our app today and join the crowd! You can solve all crosswords offline, and new packs of puzzles in four difficulty levels are frequently released. Improve your vocabulary daily, learn new words, challenge yourself and have fun with the best crossword game for Android!
A crossword is a word puzzle that normally takes the form of a square or a rectangular grid of white and black shaded squares. The goal is to fill the white squares with letters, forming words or phrases, by solving clues that lead to the answers. In languages that are written left-to-right, the answer words and phrases are placed in the grid from left to right and from top to bottom. The shaded squares are used to separate the words or phrases.
Access free crossword puzzles across all your devices! Just download the app and solve all puzzles on your mobile phone or tablet.
American-style crossword puzzles to download and add to your collection. New packs in four difficulty levels (Easy, Medium, Hard and Very Hard) arrive every week!
- Smart Look Up: get word suggestions when you have trouble with tricky clues.
- Multi-word Entry Hints: optionally see whether an answer consists of two or more words.
- Smart Step: skip filled cells when navigating through the puzzle.
- Lock Completed Words: keep letters that are guessed correctly locked, so you don't accidentally erase them as you are guessing and erasing tangent words.
- Incorrect Puzzle Assistance: reminds you when the puzzle is filled but has incorrect cells.
- Help: reveal letters, words or the entire puzzle in case you get stuck.
- Show Errors: highlight the incorrect letters.
- Clear Errors: easily remove all incorrect letters.
- Offline Mode: puzzles available even when you don't have an Internet connection.
- Polished User Interface: easy and modern way to navigate through the puzzle cells and clues.
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the crossword puzzles contained in this application are solely those of the original authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Redstone Games (REDSTONE GAMES LTDA - ME) or any employee thereof.
We are always seeking to improve the app, and support for more constructors should be available soon! We are proud to announce that we currently provide crossword puzzles from Brendan Emmett Quigley, Will Nediger, Fred Piscop, Mark McClain, Andrew Ries, Robin Stears, Bonnie L. Gentry, Frank Virzi, Paolo Pasco, Ross Trudeau, Matthew Stock, David Alfred Bywaters, Myles Mellor, Richard Allen, Dave Diebold, David Gold, Adam Nicolle, Patricia Wells, Larry Harrington, Brad Wilber, Rob Gonsalves & Jennifer Lim, May Huang & Kevin Trickey, Greg Johnson, Steve Faiella, Steve Mossberg, Trent H. Evans, Brian Gubin, Jon Dunbar, Bennie McElhaney, Mason Fleming, Barbara Olson, Max Sherer, Clarity Media, and Peter Sharp.
Feedback? Suggestions? Issues? Please contact us at email@example.com or from within the app itself. Your feedback is important to us, and we'll do our best to assist you.
Recent Updates - Version 1.4.2
- # Dark Color Scheme
Use the new dark color scheme for improved visual comfort, and have a great crossword solving experience at night or in low-light environments.
# Stability and User Interface improvements
Fixed issue that would sometimes cause clues to disappear when toggled between across and down.
Thanks for all your great feedback - please keep it coming!
How To Download & Play:
1. Download & Install AppKiwi
2. Download Crossword Puzzle Free APK
3. Launch from APK Library