AppKiwi - Download Mobile Apps on PC & Mac
MyLVHN on PC/Mac
Author: Lehigh Valley Health Network.
OS: Windows, OS X, 5.0 +
Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) offers you secure access to your medical record across LVHN’s spectrum of care. That means whether you receive care as an inpatient at a Lehigh Valley Hospital in Allentown or Bethlehem or from one of our many Lehigh Valley Physician Group (LVPG) practices, you can look at your medical record with MyLVHN and know what was involved in your care across all of LVHN.
At your convenience
With MyLVHN you have even more ways to save time and keep in touch with your health care team – and never wait on-hold. Your MyLVHN account lets you:
• Schedule an appointment
• Review your medical information
• Request prescription refills
• Pay or Review bills for medical services
• Send and Receive a non-urgent message from your health care provider
MyLVHN is an incredible resource for you. Have you wondered when your last tetanus shot was or what type of medication you are taking? MyLVHN has your answers:
• Review your immunization record
• Track your health progress–such as blood pressure readings or weight goals
• Receive alerts for missed preventive care–like a mammogram or flu shot
• Know your medications and dose information
You can also make sure allergies are up-to-date on your record and ask questions about non-emergency concerns like a rash or when you should be seen next. Your MyLVHN account helps ensure that you know the story of your health and can take steps to stay well.
If you are already signed up for MyLVHN, make sure you download the exclusive MyLVHN app. It’s made just for LVHN patients and will connect you with your health information whenever and wherever you need it. If you need to sign up for MyLVHN, visit MyLVHN.org first and click on the “Create Account” button to get started.
If you need any help, call us at 1-844-4MY-LVHN (1-844-469-5846) or 610-402-CARE (2273).
MyLVHN: It’s the story of your health.
Cancer care? Hazleton area patient?
LVHN offers separate patient portals for:
• Cancer care –The MyLVHNCancerCare patient portal is used for some LVPG oncology patients. Your health care team will alert you if MyLVHNCancerCare is the appropriate portal for you.
• Greater Hazleton area patients – Please use MyLVHN Hazleton patient portal.
Recent Updates - Version 9.9.2
- Miscellaneous fixes and improvements.
How To Download & Play:
1. Download & Install AppKiwi
2. Download MyLVHN APK
3. Launch from APK Library