AppKiwi - Download Mobile Apps on PC & Mac
TorqueScan (Torque OBD Plugin)
About TorqueScan (Torque OBD Plugin)
* Quick and easy display of available ECU sensors
* OBD PID scanner to quickly map and locate extended PIDs
* Simple Telnet server that allows direct connection to the adapter to allow far easier debugging (aimed at developers)
The main application - Torque - allows you to connect your android device to your cars engine management, and read various sensors, even retrieve fault codes (DTC) and clear them once fixed. It can post to Twitter, log data, supports themes, and so much more!
If you are interested in developing your own plugin then you can find an example app here(which uses AIDL): http://ian-hawkins.com/torquescan.zip
Join the Torque forums (click the developer link below) for more information or to ask questions!
Note: This plugin needs the full version of Torque
Recent Updates - Version 2.0.7
- Remember you need Torque Pro to use this plugin!
* Add status display to scanning on small screens
* Fix small issue in pid explorer
* Fixed some text positioning issues in the PID scanner
* Improved the PID explorer a little more
* Some more bugfixes for the OBD terminal and added a 'clear' button
If there is anything you would like to see in this plugin then please ask in the torque forums at: https://torque-bhp.com/forums/
How To Download & Play:
1. Download & Install AppKiwi
2. Download TorqueScan (Torque OBD Plugin) APK
3. Launch from APK Library