AppKiwi - Download Mobile Apps on PC & Mac
Treehouse - Educational Game
About Treehouse - Educational Game
Tree House is an exciting game that helps educate children about animals living in a forest. Children get to meet cute characters & learn about their food, shelter & bedtimes.
Kids will get to know about the life of tree-dwelling creatures such as:
- A little worm
- An owl
- A spider
- The squirrels
- A hedgehog
- A mole
The game has 6 different stages, each complete with its own original music tracks & sounds.
Apart from this, SKIDOS educational games let your child learn counting & coding whilst playing.
DEAR PARENTS & TEACHERS,
SKIDOS apps are designed first as super fun games that children already LOVE playing. Then, we integrate the interactive learning content into them. That’s why kids ACTUALLY love our games.
HELP YOUR KIDS LEARN MATH & CODING
All SKIDOS games turn classroom lessons into fun and interactive challenges.
In this updated version, we added much more playfulness and even more interactive ways for your kids to strengthen their math skills! Our improved math questions are now more visual and dynamic, for a more engaging and fun experience.
Kids love playing games. Why not teach them the logic behind their favorite games? With SKIDOS games, they can get inspired and interested in programming from a young age.
LEARNING THROUGH PLAY
Kids LOVE mobile games. We LOVE building games. All SKIDOS games are predominantly designed as fun engaging games and then integrated with interactive learning content.
CUSTOMIZED LEARNING AND PRACTICE
Kids have different learning styles. All SKIDOS games give children the option to pick their subject (mathematics or coding), grade and topic, and progress with problem-solving.
START CRACKING CODING AND LOVING MATH
All learning content in SKIDOS games is aligned to the national standards for Mathematics and cover a comprehensive list of topics.
These include number sense, addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division as well as fractions, decimals, geometry and so much more!
For kids who are interested in coding, SKIDOS has developed a unique curriculum that teaches them concepts around basic programming and computational thinking.
All SKIDOS games have 20 levels on how to move objects, which helps the kids to understand the logic of game coding.
All SKIDOS games are COPPA and GDPR compliant and have no third-party advertising.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- SKIDOS has monthly, quarterly, bi-annual, & annual auto-renewable subscription plans for 6 users
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user & auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- Cancellation will not go into effect until the end of the billing cycle
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Our terms can be found at https://skidos.com/terms/
For support, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent Updates - Version 1.1
- "BIGGEST UPDATE YET! SKIDOS 6.0 brings a brand new teacher-designed math learning curriculum for your child, based on global curriculum standards. With a highly interactive, child-friendly design, this update encourages development of 21st-century skills in your child.
Some Exciting Features:
Teacher-Designed MATH ACTIVITIES for kids from preschool to grade 5
Engaging GAMES so your child will never get bored
Learn INDEPENDENTLY with Fun characters & guided feedback
How To Download & Play:
1. Download & Install AppKiwi
2. Download Treehouse - Educational Game APK
3. Launch from APK Library