AppKiwi - Download Mobile Apps on PC & Mac
Mobile Passport by Airside on PC/Mac
Author: Airside Mobile Inc.
OS: Windows, OS X, 6.0 +
About Mobile Passport by Airside
Mobile Passport plus
provides even greater convenience with features to digitally scan and store passports and keep a record of your trip history.
"... makes clearing US customs a breeze." - CNBC
"... the best-kept secret in air travel." - Washington Post
“... the godsend you need.” - Forbes
How it works:
1. Download the app. No background check, interview or pre-approval needed.
2. Complete passport profiles. With the free version of Mobile Passport, your info will expire four (4) hours after submission. To scan and store passports for future trips, upgrade in-app to Mobile Passport plus yearly (7-day free trial period) or monthly (no trial period).
3. UPON ARRIVAL turn on Wi-Fi or data. Make sure the Date & Time settings are set for your current, local time zone. Submit passport(s) and CBP questions.
4, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) will send a digital receipt in the form of an encrypted QR code receipt, which will expire after four (4) hours.
5. Follow the signs for Mobile Passport Control.
6. Show your physical passport and QR code receipt, and briefly talk to a CBP officer.
Mobile Passport can be used at these airports: ✈️
- Baltimore-Washington (BWI)
- Boston Logan (BOS)
- Dallas Fort Worth (DFW)
- Denver (DEN)
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood (FLL)
- Honolulu Daniel K. Inouye (HNL)
- Houston George Bush Intercontinental (IAH)
- Houston William P. Hobby (HOU)
- Kansas City (MCI)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Miami (MIA)
- Minneapolis Saint Paul (MSP)
- New York John F. Kennedy (JFK)
- Newark Liberty (EWR)
- Oakland (OAK)
- Orlando (MCO)
- Philadelphia (PHL)
- Phoenix Sky Harbor (PHX)
- Pittsburgh (PIT)
- Portland (PDX)
- Sacramento (SMF)
- Salt Lake City (SLC)
- San Diego (SAN)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- San José Mineta (SJC)
- San Juan, Puerto Rico (SJU)
- Seattle-Tacoma (SEA)
- Tampa (TPA)
- Washington Dulles (IAD)
and at these cruise ports: 🛳
- Miami (MSE)
- Fort Lauderdale, Port Everglades (PEV)
- West Palm Beach (WPB)
- San Juan, Puerto Rico (PUE)
MOBILE PASSPORT IS NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR YOUR PASSPORT. YOU MUST CARRY YOUR PHYSICAL PASSPORT.
Group submissions may be made on one mobile device for all family members of the same household traveling together (provided that each family member is a U.S. citizen with a valid U.S. passport or a Canadian citizen with both a valid Canadian passport and B1 or B2 visa status).
Do not use the Mobile Passport app and Global Entry interchangeably for the same inspection process. If you have both programs, wait until your arrival in the inspection area to determine the shortest line and decide which program to use.
Mobile Passport Plus Payment Info
Payment will be charged to your Google ID account upon confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews, unless auto-renew is turned off no later than 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and will identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions and auto-renewal can be managed/turned off in the Google Play Store settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to the app.
Recent Updates - Version 22.214.171.124
- * Now available at Kansas City International Airport (MCI)
* Updated with new question on U.S. CBP Declaration Form 6059B
* No longer available at Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU)
How To Download & Play:
1. Download & Install AppKiwi
2. Download Mobile Passport by Airside APK
3. Launch from APK Library