AppKiwi - Download Mobile Apps on PC & Mac
AT&T Photo Storage
About AT&T Photo Storage
With the AT&T Photo Storage app, you can easily (and automatically) back up and secure your photos and videos, without sacrificing quality. Free up storage on your device with one touch to make space for capturing more memories. Fast speed and unlimited* storage space put your entire collection at your fingertips and ready to share.
• Original quality: AT&T Photo Storage backs up photos and videos in original quality
• Automatic: Seamless, automatic backup from your phone
• Storage: Includes unlimited storage**
• Speed: Upload speeds that won’t leave you lagging
• Restore: Simply tap ‘Download’ to restore backed up items to your device
• Share: Share your memories using SMS**, email, or social media of your choice
• No Data Charges: No need to wait for a Wi-Fi connection. You can back up photos and videos without using your AT&T data plan. **
Download the AT&T ProTech app to call or chat with a ProTech support expert for help with your phone, apps, and technology.
Learn more at att.com/protech.
Contact us at PhotoStorageAppSupport@att.com
*AT&T Protect Advantage subscription not required.
**Storage size depends on subscription in AT&T Protect Advantage. There may be limitations on the size of each video that can be backed up and secured.
**Messaging rates may apply. Data rates do not apply when on AT&T’s network. (Requires eligible AT&T data services. Excl. & restr. apply. Use subject to wireless service terms including those related to data speed.)
Recent Updates - Version 1.13.12
- Enjoy a brand-new, easier way to back up your photos. Here’s what’s new:
* Improved gallery screen that only shows you backed up photos.
* Indicators to help you know when your backup is in progress, complete, or paused.
* When you last backed up your photos, and how many.
* New screen that gives you more details about what’s backing up and on its way to the cloud.
How To Download & Play:
1. Download & Install AppKiwi
2. Download AT&T Photo Storage APK
3. Launch from APK Library