AppKiwi - Download Mobile Apps on PC & Mac
Enki: Learn to code
About Enki: Learn to code
Over 1 million people have used Enki to build and improve their programming, data & tech skills. Useful for both non-technical beginners and developers of all levels.
🧑🏫 A MENTOR IN YOUR POCKET
Enki is your personalized continuous learning coach. It helps you learn and maintain your coding, data and technical skills through a science-backed, interactive learning experience tailored just for you.
★ Learn something new every day through personalized workout suggestions
★ Make progress through the structured curriculum in as many skills as you like
★ Write code to solve real-world problems and learn through interactive quizzes
🤓 LEARNING & GROWTH
● Personalized workout suggestions based on your learning preferences
● Coding playground to apply your knowledge
● Mentor review to help you grow
● Interactive questions to stimulate your thinking
● Revision workouts powered by spaced repetition science
● Hands-on exercises to apply your knowledge
● Daily reminder to help you build a learning habit
● Tracked learning streaks to motivate your progress
● Lesson bookmarking for quick access and sharing
👫 COMMUNITY & MENTORSHIP
● Engage in discussions and collaborate on exercises within the Enki community
● Team up and learn with friends, co-workers or peers and track each other's progress
● Improve and create content for a community of 1M+
● Share your favorite lessons with teammates or anyone across the internet
📚 1500+ lessons in 20+ skills
● Coding Intro ● Python ● SQL ● Data Science ● Data Analysis
● Security ● Git ● Computer Science ● Regex ● TypeScript
● Docker ● Golang ● MongoDB ● Linux ● Java
● Spreadsheets ● Webflow ● Zapier ● Airtable
What the media say about us:
”The exercises on Enki are focused on making software developers more productive.”
- Apple's App Store; featured as app of the day in 100+ countries
”Compared to free reading options this is structured, personalized content. Enki creates a 5-minute “workout” for software developers to learn important concepts in their spare time.”
”The app supports everyone from beginners to more experienced coders. You can almost think of Enki the same way you would an exercise app. It provides you with daily workouts, but here you’re leveling up your coding skills instead of burning fat and building muscle.”
"Enki has one of the most accessible and attractive interfaces out there"
- Career Karma
”Enki adopts a different approach to the apps we’ve seen so far. It makes use of spaced repetition to help you learn specific concepts regarding coding.”
To learn more, visit www.enki.com
Recent Updates - Version 2.10.9
- Hello Enkizens!
• The referral program popup was being clingy and would sometimes reopen if you closed it too fast. But we had a little chat with it, and it's now learned to give you some breathing room.
• The screen for updating your skill preferences was also a bit stubborn, requiring a second try at times. But we've straightened it out, just like the referral popup.
We've also got some awesome new content on the horizon!
So keep your eyes peeled and your brain cells primed for learning.
How To Download & Play:
1. Download & Install AppKiwi
2. Download Enki: Learn to code APK
3. Launch from APK Library