AppKiwi - Download Mobile Apps on PC & Mac
RISK: Global Domination on PC/Mac
Author: SMG Studio
OS: Windows, OS X, 4.4 +
About RISK: Global Domination
This fully licensed version of RISK provides the excitement of Global Domination, classic RISK feeling and plenty of options to customize your RISK experience!
Cross-platform multiplayer lets you take on the millions of players playing on mobile and PC.
All purchases carry across via your RISK account, no matter on which platform you play.
• Multiple game modes available: Global Domination online, Play Friends online, Single Player, and Pass & Play
• Authentic rules – it’s the RISK you know and love
• Join or host battles against opponents online
• Use Automatch mode to be pitted up against players of similar rank online
• Up to 6 players/AIs
• Start with Classic for free
• Unlock 6 more classic and unique maps with a one time premium purchase
• 40+ more maps and counting to buy as additional DLC packs
• 10+ of single player scenarios to tune your skills with across a variety of maps
• Custom rules and game modes available: Capitals, blizzards, fog of war, limited turns, 70% control
• 5 difficulty AI settings for rookies and veterans
• Guided tutorial mode and in-game help
• Critical game stats and achievements
*extra maps and player avatars available for an additional cost
Game requires Android 5.0 or higher.
RISK is a trademark of Hasbro. © 2020 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved
Recent Updates - Version 2.6.3
- New Permissions: See details here: https://bit.ly/RISKpermissions
- Fixed Scenarios -
- New Emotes collection UI in-game
- Crying, laughing & rage emotes
- Spain, added to Countries & Continents Pack
EASIER FRIENDS PLAY
- Streamlined friend and game invites
- Different in-game text emote each week nominated by Discord
- New music but option for old music back soon!
- Set your preferred avatar colour
- Progressive card bonus now (4-6-8-10-12-15)
How To Download & Play:
1. Download & Install AppKiwi
2. Download RISK: Global Domination APK
3. Launch from APK Library