AppKiwi - Download Mobile Apps on PC & Mac
Philips Care Assist on PC/Mac
Author: Koninklijke Philips NV - Philips Healthcare
OS: Windows, OS X, 5.0 +
About Philips Care Assist
The Care Assist mobile app operates on smart devices that have been qualified by Philips. The list of qualified smart devices can be found in the Philips Mobility Compatibility Guide and please contact your Philips sales representative for a copy of this document.
The Care Assist mobile app functions in conjunction with installations of Philips CareEvent and/or Philips IntelliVue Mobile Caregiver. A demonstration preview of CareEvent and IntelliVue Mobile Caregiver can be viewed by contacting your Philips Healthcare sales office.
The Care Assist mobile app is intended to be used by trained clinicians for review purposes only. Receipt of any alarm messages or events sent by external devices is not confirmed and delivery to the end device is not guaranteed.
Recent Updates - Version 126.96.36.199.554
- The following features are subject to country clearance and available with configuration of Philips Information Center revision 4.0.
1. Ability to acknowledge Philips patient monitor alarms
2. Ability to initiate NBP and SpO2 measurement
3. New tab to review full alarm history
4. Ability to save wave strips on the mobile device
5. Ability to enter care assignment
6. Distributed Alarm System compliance
How To Download & Play:
1. Download & Install AppKiwi
2. Download Philips Care Assist APK
3. Launch from APK Library