AppKiwi - Download Mobile Apps on PC & Mac
Philips HearLink on PC/Mac
Author: SBO Hearing A/S
OS: Windows, OS X, VARY +
About Philips HearLink
With the Philips HearLink app you can easily and discreetly control your wireless Philips HearLink hearing aids.
The mobile device becomes your remote control for changing listening programs, adjusting the volume, muting your hearing aids and activating streaming options. Here are some other helpful app functionalities:
- Select from which of your TV-Adapters you want to stream the signal to your hearing aids.
- Check your hearing aid battery level or the connection status from your mobile device to your hearing aids.
- With the "Find my hearing aids" function, you can track the location of your hearing aids.
- Connect your hearing aids to other devices and web services via IFTTT.
- Fine-tune the sound when watching a movie or streaming audio using the streaming equalizer, for a personalized listening experience. The streaming equalizer is available for all Philips Bluetooth hearing aids except Philips HearLink 2000 and 3000, if your devices support audio streaming.
For more information, you can access instructions on how to use this app in the application settings.
We recommend using the latest version of Android OS.
To check the latest list of compatible devices, please visit:
The app is not compatible with the following Philips HearLink models: IIC, CIC, ITC.
We hope that you will like the changes. Thank you for using our app!
Recent Updates - Version Varies with device
- Thank you for using Philips HearLink!
To improve your experience, we regularly update the app to make it more reliable and easier to use.
Improvements and bug fixes in this update include:
• Compatibility with new Philips hearing aids
• Minor performance improvements
• Bug fixes for connectivity issues
How To Download & Play:
1. Download & Install AppKiwi
2. Download Philips HearLink APK
3. Launch from APK Library