AppKiwi - Download Mobile Apps on PC & Mac
OBDeleven BMW car diagnostics
About OBDeleven BMW car diagnostics
Diagnose, read, and clear fault codes and use custom-made One-Click Apps that will help you to enable or disable comfort, safety, or visual features.
Set up your OBDeleven easily with just a few steps:
• Plug the device into the OBD-II port
• Open the OBDeleven app on your smartphone
• Login into your account or create a new one
And that’s it! You are ready to use OBDeleven, which will become your go-to tool to ensure your car’s reliability and a more personalized driving experience.
Officially licensed by BMW, the device provides full functionality on the latest F and G-series models, as well as MINI (F-series starting from 2015) and Rolls-Royce (select models) vehicles.
Powered via Bluetooth, the easily understandable device will meet your needs to diagnose and customize your vehicle without any programming knowledge.
• Fully scan, read, and clear fault codes
• See all of your Control Units
• Access all Control Units
• Identify your vehicle from VIN
• Ready-to-use programming functions called One-Click Apps
One-Click Apps is a unique OBDeleven feature that allows users to enable or disable various hidden, comfort, safety, and driving-related functions. With no programming knowledge required, these pre-made programming functions will quickly adjust your car’s comfort or performance, personalizing your driving experience.
One-Click Apps are split into three different categories:
• Workshop – reset service and inspection intervals for your oil, brake pad, and other maintenance procedures
• Retrofits – adapt aftermarket parts that the control unit would recognize the new part, from new LED lights, parking sensors, and many more
• Adjustments – adjust, activate or disable hidden, comfort, or safety features on your car.
OBDeleven, as an officially licensed BMW tool, offers full functionality for BMW (F, I and G series), MINI (F-series starting from 2015) and Rolls-Royce (from 2013) vehicles.
The system uses online databases, requiring you to have a constant internet connection.
While the application is free to install, it only works with the OBDeleven Bluetooth-powered device, which connects your smartphone with your car via the OBD-II port.
The minimum software version of Android to run the application is Android 6.0 and above.
WIKI and SUPPORT:
Recent Updates - Version 1.1.3
- Improved design of the One-Click Apps list
Fixed issue while reading mileage from the vehicle
Added a cancel button during the fault scan
Fixed the issue with wrong fault count during the full scan
How To Download & Play:
1. Download & Install AppKiwi
2. Download OBDeleven BMW car diagnostics APK
3. Launch from APK Library