AppKiwi - Download Mobile Apps on PC & Mac
lichess • Free Online Chess
About lichess • Free Online Chess
- 150 000 individual users daily and growing fast.
- Play bullet, blitz, classical, and correspondence chess
- Play in arena tournaments
- Find, follow, challenge players
- See your games stats
- Practice with chess puzzles
- Many variants, available online and offline: Crazyhouse, Chess 960, King Of The Hill, Three-check, Antichess, Atomic chess, Horde, Racing Kings
- Game analysis with local computer evaluation
- Server computer analysis with move annotations and game summary
- Unlimited opening explorer
- Endgame tablebase explorer
- Play with offline computer
- Over The Board mode to play offline with a friend
- Standalone chess clock with multiple time settings
- Board editor
- Available in 80 languages
- Designed for both phones and tablets, supporting landscape mode
- 100% free, without ads, and opensource!
Just like https://lichess.org, this application is open source and free software (GPL v3). It is entirely free and without ads, now and forever.
Source code of the mobile application: https://github.com/veloce/lichobile
Source code of the website and server: https://lichess.org/source
Recent Updates - Version 8.0.0
- We continuously update the application with new features, improvements and bug fixes.
Release versions and more informations are available at:
How To Download & Play:
1. Download & Install AppKiwi
2. Download lichess • Free Online Chess APK
3. Launch from APK Library