AppKiwi - Download Mobile Apps on PC & Mac
Battle of Polytopia - A Civilization Strategy Game on PC/Mac
Author: Midjiwan AB
OS: Windows, OS X, 4.4 +
About Battle of Polytopia - A Civilization Strategy Game
The Battle of Polytopia is an award winning unique turn based civilization strategy game about controlling the map, fighting enemy tribes, discovering new lands and mastering new technologies. You take on the role as the ruler of a tribe and attempt to build a civilization in a turn based strategy competition with the other tribes. It can be played offline line. Perfect for traveling.
With millions of players, this game has quickly become one of the most popular civilization style strategy games for mobile and has been acclaimed for its sleek user interface and great depth in game play.
* Free turn based civilization strategy game.
* Single & multiplayer strategy.
* Multiplayer matchmaking (Find players all over the world)
* Mirror Matches. (Meet opponents with the same tribe)
* Multiplayer Real time view.
* 4x (eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, and eXterminate)
* Exploration, strategy, farming, building, warfare and technology research.
* Three game modes – Perfection, Domination and Creative
* Wide range of different tribes with unique nature, culture and game experience.
* Auto generated maps make each game a new experience.
* Allow offline game play.
* Player Avatars.
* Game play in portrait and landscape mode.
* Strategy multiplayer & Pass & Play.
* Leader board with top scores for the best civilization builders.
* Really Cute low poly graphics.
Recent Updates - Version 22.214.171.12419
- 2.0.59 Hotfix Patch Notes:
- Added "Small" (196) Map type to both Creative and Multiplayer
- Fixed "Creative Continents" bug, so now Creative map types should work again
- Fixed crash with some devices in Turkish
- Fixed "Double Ruin" and "Explorer Reset" exploits, as well as others
- Improved multitouch support
How To Download & Play:
1. Download & Install AppKiwi
2. Download Battle of Polytopia - A Civilization Strategy Game APK
3. Launch from APK Library