AppKiwi - Download Mobile Apps on PC & Mac
Sensory Baby Toddler Learning on PC/Mac
Author: Xisle Games Ltd
OS: Windows, OS X, 4.4 +
About Sensory Baby Toddler Learning
Sensory Play Features:
• Vibration on touching the game screen
• Sound Effects on touching the game screen
• Choose from multiple effects that are created where ever the game screen is touched (bubbles, starfish, fireworks)
• Choose between a selection of backgrounds
• Choose from a selection of scenes (reef, shipwreck etc)
• Control where the fish swim to, includes multi touch support
• Gyro support - as your device is rotated, the game world rotates with it
• Game screen lock – prevention from accidentally exiting the game (uses screen pinning)
• Different fish to choose from, all with varying contrasting colors, you can also choose multiple fish types to play with at the same time. Now including seahorses and turtles!
Whether it be a newborn baby, infant, or child. This sensory play activity is guaranteed to provide them with joy and entertainment! Ideal for when you’re out and about and your infant is getting bored or upset, when your toddler won’t settle and getting up to mischief or when you just want to relax your kids before bed time – distract and get their attention with some visual stimulation in a joyful way!
This sensorial app has many unique features in comparison with other sensory based games, such as the firework, bubble, balloon pop and finger paint games available. Choose to amuse your baby with this visually stimulating, interactive, sensory game.
Not only will this sensory app delight your kids, it will also provide increased educational benefits. From the early stages of your babies development, they are constantly learning and absorbing information around them, they begin to see, touch, feel, hear and understand how their interactions are affecting the environment around them. Your baby will begin to learn that touching the screen will cause bubbles to be created. Your child can drag your finger across the screen to create a pattern of bubbles. Your newborn can place their hands on the screen to cause lots of bubbles to be created at all points on the screen that they are touching.
With sensory fish, your child will experience and educate themselves by use of the cause and effect techniques and features implemented. As your baby touches the screen, they gain instant feedback of a vibration, sound effects and bubbles. They will eventually begin to understand that their touch is also causing the fish to swim towards where they touched. If they were to touch the screen in multiple position, the fish will swim between all of those touched positions! Your baby learns and adapts to their findings within the game.
As the game is fairly simple to understand and not too complex, it is ideal for young kids, boys and girls of ages from 0 months (with a parent showing them the game), up to the late kindergarten / preschool stage of their development where they fully understand and can control all aspects of the world and have learned exactly what the cause will be from their actions.
Sensory game play is great for the continued development of your kids motor skills and hand eye coordination development. It aids in helping to fine tune the motoric skills and movements, the very detailed movements that we require and use every day.
It has also been shown to have great benefits in learning and stimulation for children with autism and children with special educational needs (SEN). Having already received excellent feedback from parents who have children with autism, special educational needs (SEN) and learning disabilities.
Recent Updates - Version 2.2.2
- - Fixed Android 11 Crash on start
How To Download & Play:
1. Download & Install AppKiwi
2. Download Sensory Baby Toddler Learning APK
3. Launch from APK Library