AppKiwi - Download Mobile Apps on PC & Mac
AutoKam - track recorder
About AutoKam - track recorder
What the AutoKam has to offer in current version?
- Video recording camera with possibility to set 4 recording quality modes
- Multimedia player with data collected during the recording (speed, location, date and time)
- Automatic deletion of the oldest recordings in case of a memory crunch
- Dividing the recordings to 5 minute fragments
- Displaying the street information you're at (along with longitude and latitude)
- Current speed
- Dashcam working in background
- Automatic start of recording
- Possibility to block/protect the recordings (chosen videos will not be removed)
- No ads
- Positioning your phone / tablet with respect to the street
- Collision detection system
- Emergency braking detection system
AutoKam helps everyone for whom often car travel is a must. It can be everyones personal car assistant and provide lots of information in case of any accidents the driver can be involved in, for your own and for anyone elses safety on the road.
All remarks and suggestions please address to: email@example.com or our facebook profile.
Xynapse Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Xynapse
NOTICE! User is responsible for performing the application tests before using it on the street. There are many different hardware producers and android versions and the application may not work as intended on every device (most important is to verify if the files are being recorded correctly when using the app in the background). If you happen to find a bug, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org including the bug description and your device details.
NOTICE! If you are using CyanogenMod or other mods and the recording preview is black, it has nothing to do with the AutoKam itself. It's the OS fault which cannot be omitted at this point.
Recent Updates - Version 1.0.94
- - added option to turn off location data while recording
How To Download & Play:
1. Download & Install AppKiwi
2. Download AutoKam - track recorder APK
3. Launch from APK Library